Thicker, longer and stronger this bar is designed for big squats!
Squat Bar By Strongarm
What is a “Squat” bar and why would you need one?
If you are really serious about your lifting, and moving some serious weight, like squatting 700lbs, 1000 lbs, 1200 lbs, or even more, a squat bar may be perfect for you.
StrongArm Squat bars are:
– Thicker and stiffer than a regular powerbar. When you squat into the hole with a big weight, you want that bar to stop quickly at the bottom, with zero “whip”, meaning you are not trying to come back up while the weights are still going down. Most power bars are 29 or 30 mm, our squat bar is 32 mm thick, resulting in a very stiff bar.
– Longer than a regular bar. The longer sleeves allow for more weight to be put on, especially necessary if you are using gym plates, that tend to be wider than competition plates. The longer shaft provides more space for the big guys to get their hands out wider, while still inside the collars.
– More knurling on your back. Most regular power bars have 4 or 5 inches of knurling in the center, our squat bar has a full 12″ of coarse knurling for that real “velcro’d on the back” feeling.
– Custom made to our specifications, not an off-the-shelf bar.
– Course knurling with sharp points.
– Made of Chromium alloy steel. Chromium allow is designed to add hardness to steel.
– Shaft is bare steel, sleeves are finished with a hardened chrome plating.
– Bar weight is 25 kg.
|Dimensions||83 × 3 × 3 in|