The B.o.S. premium powder coated kettlebells give you everything that you're looking for in a non pro grade bell. They are perfect for any box, gym, or garage.
Kettlebell – Powder Coated – 4kg-98kg By B.o.S.
$ 19–$ 299
The Kettlebell redefined; powder coated to give you everything that you’re looking for in a non pro grade bell.
They are perfect for any box, gym, or garage.
What’s so great about the B.o.S. powder coated bells?
- Lifetime Warranty The kettlebell factory has been personally inspected by B.o.S. owner Kaevon Khoozani and GUARANTEES the structural integrity of the kettlebell for your lifetime with regular use.
- Accurate guaranteed accuracy to the weight you purchase within 300 grams
- Single gravity cast and made with precision these bells are made in a sand mould using a gravity cast method, which is the most precise method to make kettlebells. The bell is cast in one piece, ensuring better structural integrity than bells with handle moulded on separately.
- Colour coded handles creates a simple solution to quickly identifying the bell you need.
- Stamped in kilograms and pounds on one side and the Bells of Steel logo on the other side.
- Powder coated makes a superior gripping surface and holds chalk better than other kettlebell paint.
Also known as a Girya in Russian, a kettlebell looks like a metal cannonball with a flat bottom and a handle moulded to it. Kettlebells have long been used as a dynamic tool to develop strength and endurance. Their origin is still a matter of speculation, but archaeological records show evidence of their use in Ancient Greece. Kettlebells have proven to be a powerful training tool when used for ballistic multi-joint movements requiring full body integration and core stabilization. Kettlebell methods were designed to increase strength, stamina, and coordination by challenging our muscular, cardiovascular and central nervous systems simultaneously.
Kettlebells are a fantastic way to combine your strength and conditioning into multi-joint movements, that can be done as a series to make the workout anaerobic, or individually to train strength. Exercises like the swing, snatch, turkish getup, make up just a few of the dozens of exercises that can be completed with a kettlebell.
Kettlebell training is an amazing way to fit in an intense and compact workout, or use them as a supplement to your normal workout.
New to Kettlebells and want to learn the basics?
Check out our free 7 part video series “Kettlebells for Absolute Beginners” by clicking here.
|Dimensions||9 x 9 x 13 cm|